My account got a high risk

Hello my account got a high risk is there any way to remove the high risk?
i tried to email in support@fly.io
but i just got a respon
Hello idkwanna,

This is an unmonitored support mailbox. We offer two kinds of technical support :

If you have a plan with paid email support, please send an email to your personalized support email address. You can find this on your organization’s billing page.

For billing and account questions, please email billing@fly.io.

Thanks!
The Fly Team
can any support help me please

1 Like

Hi… This does qualify as an account question, so billing@fly.io is the place to ask.

(It’s currently a holiday in the US, so there might be some delay.)

Hope this helps a little!

thanks for the help
i will try contact to billing@fly.io

I encountered a deployment failure to fly.io this morning and received the following warning: “WARN Failed to start remote builder heartbeat: Your account has been marked as high risk. Please go to Sign In · Fly to verify your account.”

Consequently, I paid to unlock my account. After paying, I was able to deploy normally. However, an hour later, when I needed to deploy again, I received the same warning: “WARN Failed to start remote builder heartbeat: Your account has been marked as high risk. Please go to Sign In · Fly to verify your account.”

Do I need to pay again to unlock it?

This is quite alarming… :scream:

My account was also just marked as high risk after I tried to deploy. I’ve been deploying regularly for almost a year now without any issues, this is the first this has happened.

This seems like a potential bug?

Looking into it, it looks like some changes to are trust checks system is dinging older orgs where it shouldn’t. I’ve made sure to manually adjust the scores of everyone in this thread, and I sincerely apologize for this issue.

We’re rolling out changes today that should prevent these sorts of issues from happening in the future.

2 Likes

Hey @billy, I am experiencing the same error. Could you also apply the fix for my org, please?

WARN Failed to start remote builder heartbeat: Your account has been marked as high risk. Please go to https://fly.io/high-risk-unlock to verify your account.
Error: failed to fetch an image or build from source: error connecting to docker: Your account has been marked as high risk. Please go to https://fly.io/high-risk-unlock to verify your account.

Hi @billy, i would also like to request a fix for my organization as well, please

@miguelnietoa @oprincaalexandru are yall still having issues deploying? we pushed up some changes that should prevent regressions like these in the future.

@billy I just attempted a deploy a few minutes ago and also got the high risk notification. Tried to verify with my (working and valid) credit card, but that also failed.

I attempted to deploy now and i still receive the message that i’ve been marked as high risk

Can you please show me the exact error message so I can debug this a bit further? I’ll remove the high risk marker from your account, but it looks like something is overriding the changes we made

Fixed! For future support, please email support@fly.io :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! This will help a ton with debugging. Your org should be good to go, and I appreciate the reports of the issue.

Thank you for the quick reply! I’m still seeing the same error, exactly the same as @oprincaalexandru:

Run flyctl deploy --remote-only
==> Verifying app config
--> Verified app config
Validating /home/runner/work/xxx/yyy/fly.toml
âś“ Configuration is valid
==> Building image
WARN Failed to start remote builder heartbeat: Your account has been marked as high risk. Please go to https://fly.io/high-risk-unlock to verify your account.

Error: failed to fetch an image or build from source: error connecting to docker: Your account has been marked as high risk. Please go to https://fly.io/high-risk-unlock to verify your account.
Error: Process completed with exit code 1.

@billy I still get the same error when deploying. I have written an email to billing@fly.io, and will send another one to support@fly.io.
But if you can apply the fix for my org called “kommitters” it would be really helpful.

BTW, the error is exactly the same as @oprincaalexandru.

Thanks for your response.

Oh that’s my fault. I didn’t realize you had multiple orgs. You should be all set now

done

Thanks, but it is still failing :cry: