Deploy stuck on Region SIN

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue yet? Whats the best way to get around this pending region? Can I add a new one, then remove this region? Just wondering if there is anything I can do in the mean time. Do I need to set Max Per Region as well? Its currently “Not Set”

Looks like its resolved now!