Account Issue with Flyio CLI

Hi Flyio Support Team,

Whenever I attempt to launch the app using the Flyio CLI, I encounter an error prompting me to fill out the credit card information. However, the credit card details have already been provided by my company, and I have not made any changes to this information. Here is the error message:

" Your account was flagged in one of our fraud verification procedures. We need some additional information to verify your account.

To verify your account, we will make a test transaction on one of the credit cards associated with your account. You may see a preauthorization transaction on your statement but your card will not be charged. It may appear as a pending transaction for a few days, it may be removed or it will be refunded automatically."

Interestingly, a team member with the same user/member status within our organization is not experiencing this issue. They can successfully use the Flyio CLI and launch the app without encountering any obstacles.

Please guide how to address this discrepancy so that I can resume using the Flyio CLI seamlessly

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.