My credit card is not being added to my account

Hello! I was tryng add my credit as a payment method but did not work. During the process apparently everything was fine, I received a message from the bank agency confirming that the credit card has been added. But, when I go back to the main page the credit card is no longer saved. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem please?

Same as

Same issue here! as you can see below, two cards are added through Stripe, but fly.io seems to not be picking it up! I wanted to deploy through fly but :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ive also been having the same issue.

I have the same issue, I can’t add my credit card information.

thanks @hejsan - I can confirm the issue is still there unsolved… :roll_eyes:

Update:
I managed to add some credits, and have proceeded that way. Bear in mind though that it took a while for the transaction to go through

Hi all, there turned out to be an issue with a stuck database query causing a bunch of asynchronous tasks in our system to get queued behind the bottleneck. The issue has been fixed and all of the pending billing related updates should have gone through properly. Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion, please let us know if you have any further issues.

4 Likes

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. Everything is fine now, I sent the message here and the other day when I came back everything was fine, it seems that the algorithm felt that I was going to ask for help :joy:. Thanks!

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I think this problem is happening again. I tried to register two credit cards but neither of them shows up on my billing page even with the confirmation charge of Stripe. Could you guys help me?

1 Like

I’m confirming it. Just created a new account, and when I register my credit card through stripe, stripe shows a green check and redirecting to fly.io it shows a status 500