Error failed to fetch an image or build from source: error connecting to docker

Getting errors again on the Fly CLI…

Error failed to fetch an image or build from source: error connecting to docker: You ran into an error connecting to the Fly API. If the error persists, keep this request ID to help Fly Support track it down: 01GBQGKB4PY2P26V6YE8Q4TJJ3-ams

This was a bug affecting your account in a new release. We just rolled it back, so you should be good to go now.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Can confirm, works fine again. Thanks!

Hi!

I’m trying to deploy a fresh Phoenix app with fly deploy --remote-only and still keep getting these errors that seem related:

> ERROR [internal] load metadata for docker.io/hexpm/elixir:1.13.4-erlang-25.0.4-debian-bullseye-20210902-slim                                         1.4s
------
 > [internal] load metadata for docker.io/hexpm/elixir:1.13.4-erlang-25.0.4-debian-bullseye-20210902-slim:
------
Error failed to fetch an image or build from source: error building: failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed to create LLB definition: docker.io/hexpm/elixir:1.13.4-erlang-25.0.4-debian-bullseye-20210902-slim: not found

Is it really related or something entirely different?

This might help you

I’m having the same issue with my phoenix application. Someone could help me?

Context: I’m trying to deploy this app for the first time.

@DreadCode Does an image with that tag exist on docker.io :thinking:? You likely need to update the Dockerfile with one that does.

1 Like