dial tcp: lookup <domain> on [fdaa::3]:53: server misbehaving

I get this error just 2 hours ago. I can’t access my pocketbase machine from my api machine both hosted in fly.io.

dial tcp: lookup <domain> on [fdaa::3]:53: server misbehaving

Also I cannot deploy I get this error too.

dial tcp: lookup registry.fly.io on [fdaa::3]:53: server misbehaving
1 Like

I have the same problem. Suddenly I can’t fire my API but after check it out the db in supabase is the probem. Somehow the db host and db user change. I think it’s because the aws.

Perhaps fly.io have this problem too, sudden change from aws. I’m not sure if this happen beacuse supabase or aws. But the fact after I fix the API, can’t redeploy on fly.io.

Maybe it was the aws, I think we just need to wait for the fly.io

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. Till yesterday everything was okay, but today my fyle deploy command is failing with the same error. --build-only is working fine, but deploy is not happening.

Based on google search it seems, this kind of issue have happened in past too, in which cases fly team fixed it from their end. Waiting for them to look into it. This is quite frustrating though, because I can’t deploy my changes and test my bug-fix which users are reporting in production :expressionless:

1 Like

This is fixed now, thank you fly.io

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.