We're addressing an incident that affects one or more of your apps.

Hi,

Seeing the “We’re addressing an incident that affects one or more of your apps. Please check the status page for more details.” message in my Dashboard.

Status page says:

Service Interruption 18 hours ago. A host failure is preventing access to some volumes and machines.

Is there a way to debug this? My Github Action is trying to Deploy the latest release for 3+ hours now, though the previous release is working correctly, so I can access the app. No visible issues in logs.

Any help is appreciated

Sorry this impacted you. We had an issue with a single host and it looks like that affected one of your apps. Everything should be resolved now and we’ll continue to monitor for problems.

1 Like

Thank you

@jssjr Was this incident yesterday? I’m wondering why it doesn’t show up on the status page :thinking:

This was a failure on a single physical host. These are near continuous, these days, and not a global incident. We show these on an account specific status page in our dashboard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.