could someone please explain to me the Free allowances?
- Up to 3 shared-cpu-1x 256mb VMs**†**
- 3GB persistent volume storage (total)
Currently I have an organization with 2 apps
- Django app - shared-cpu-1x@256MB
- DB appo - shared-cpu-1x@256MB
Where Django is running 3 started machines (Django, celery and beat) and 2 stopped (celery and beat)
I did not set it up but I want to understand. Could someone please explain to me
- what are the stopped machines about? Are they going to be billed?
- how can I find out if I am running V2 apps or V1?
- how is the memory counting working? is a sum for all machines?
- how is the volume working? is a sum for all machines? so 4 machines in total? DB included? How can I check how much available volume left? In web UI and in application
- can I ssh to Django, celery and have access to shell? how can I do that?