Is anybody else being charged extra?

It says I’ve had a “VM: Shared CPU (Tier 2)” running for 995907 second (11 days) even though I only (and unknowingly) scaled up an app today for less than a minute, which I scaled back down and deleted. My current month was at $0.00 when I couldn’t deploy around 7 pm from what I can remember. My apps haven’t even been used by anyone but me developing them which I hadn’t touched for months until today.

It climbed from 912007 seconds from 9:16 pm and it’s now 3:08 am. That’s a difference of 23.31 hours billed in the span of 6 hours.

I’m wondering if it’s because the app I scaled up was deleted during the deployment monitoring issues from today and it got stuck in limbo? I couldn’t even reuse the namespace for redeployment.

I panicked and deleted all the apps just to be safe. I’ve also contacted billing@fly.io and I’m waiting for their reply which will probably be tomorrow, but I’m wondering if it’s just me.

What’s going on? :frowning: I’m scared.

Alright, apparently the app in question was marked as ERROR and only showed up via flyctl apps list on the terminal, which I’ve deleted and now I don’t have any apps running anywhere. I’m still confused about the surge in billing, though. Thoughts?

Alright, so I got word back from support. I think I completely forgot about the pricing model and the climbing cost blind-sighted me with panic. I’m still falling within the grace credits for the month so there won’t be a charge. I’ll have to dig into what was consuming CPU time more than usual in the past few months that I didn’t realize. Definitely a learning experience for future clients!

Either way, I’m still very grateful of the hobby tier service Fly has been so graceful in providing during my studies. <3 Love y’all!