Failed deploy: rpc error: code = Canceled desc = grpc: the client connection is closing

Consistently having problems deploying to my app in NRT region for last few days. Build succeeds and it moves on to"Pushing image to fly" step. Pushing of layers either fails partway through causing multiple retries, or in some cases they all appear to succeed. In either case eventually it freezes for a while before failing with a message such as:

Error: failed to fetch an image or build from source: error rendering push status stream: write tcp 192.168.65.3:63288->192.168.65.1:3128: write: broken pipe

I tried fly deploy and fly deploy --local-only with same results. May be coincidence but issues usually occur around 9pm ~ 12am JST (4 ~ 8 am PST), where as I have been able to deploy around 7am JST (3pm PST).

What can I try to resolve or improve the situation?

I continue to not be able to deploy during around this time, consistently. With errors such as this:

The upload itself seems to go fairly quickly, but it gets to the end and then hangs each time.

Fly doctor shows all tests PASSED.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.