Deployments can't connect to database

This afternoon I have attempted to deploy a change and they are failing, seemly due to my app failing to connect to the postgres database (also in fly). These changes I am deploying make no change to the DB whatsoever so it is a little strange as to why its failing to connect.

I have checked the DB in Fly is up and running, passing all of its healthy checks.

I think my app is stuck on a broken build somewhere in the fly pipeline. Can anyone provide some steps to help troubleshoot?

My Github Actions also remain the step and don’t progress any further e9244122: syd pending.

I think something is wrong with syd - my apps hosted in the syd region are currently down.

edit: now they’re going up and down and up and down and up and down

edit 2: they seem to be stable now, perhaps try a redeploy and see if works?

I managed to get one deploy working, but the following deploys failed in the same manner. I’ll try again in a few hours.

I have deployed my app a few times over the past couple of hours and everything seems to be working again. Is there a way to determine what was the cause of the issue? Are there issues with the Sydney region?

I haven’t had any issues with the Sydney region today. Was the bug related to the issue posted on the status page for Sep 6, 2022? Fly.io Status