Deleted personal org and now org list throws error

Cannot return null for non-nullable field Queries.personalOrganization
I assume its reasonable for an account to not require a personal organization?

Wow I didn’t know you could delete the personal org. I just restored it for you. Each account needs one, but you can ignore it if you’re not using it.

1 Like

Hello! I have just done the same thing, oops. Please can you restore my personal org? :slight_smile:

@tdfirth you should be good now!

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:. Apologies for my reckless tinkering.

No worries!

🙋 oops. Please could you restore mine as well?

1 Like

@bradley.griffiths sorry about that! You have a personal organization again AND the lever has been removed :smiley:

Working. Thanks! <3

Hi, I wanted to move few apps that I had on my personal account to my new organization account. I figured I don’t need ‘personal’ organization on this new account, so I deleted it. Now I cannot launch anything because flyctl complains about ‘personal’ organization missing. Could someone restore it for me? Pretty please?

How about disabling delete button from personal org? Newbies like me might fall in the same trap.

1 Like

As in the lever being the delete the personal account button? Nope. Its still there. Its pretty frustrating that over 2 years on this is still possible! Why is there not a huge warning explaining this will make the account unusable. I do not understand the benefit to allowing this as an action?