Delayed: awaiting certificates

I see many similar topics on the issue of Awaiting Certificates. I tried the solutions mentioned by recreating the app but to no avail. “The certificate for XXX has not been issued yet.” Would this qualify for manual intervention as was the the solution offered in the other threads?

I’ve since learned about Let’s Encrypt rate limiting but this doesn’t appear to be the case after using https://letsdebug.net/

AAAANotWorking

***** has an AAAA (IPv6) record (xxx) but a test request to this address over port 80 did not succeed. Your web server must have at least one working IPv4 or IPv6 address. You should either ensure that validation requests to this domain succeed over IPv6, or remove its AAAA record.

ANotWorking

***** has an A (IPv4) record (xxx) but a request to this address over port 80 did not succeed. Your web server must have at least one working IPv4 or IPv6 address.

IssueFromLetsEncrypt

A test authorization for ***** to the Let’s Encrypt staging service has revealed issues that may prevent any certificate for this domain being issued.

It’s been a day and still stuck at Awaiting Certificates with an attempt at naked domain, website.com on my intended fly.dev app, let’s call it SITE1.

Tried a new tack by removing the certificate from SITE1 and attaching the same domain name to another *.fly.dev app, let’s call it B.

I removed all DNS records in namecheap for website.com except for the A and AAAA records for B.

In B’s Certificates > Domain ownership verification tab however it still make’s reference to the undeleted namecheap CNAME record for SITE1.

The CNAME record for _acme-challenge.website.com matched website.com.8mlzo1.flydns.net

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.