Certificate Issued

There’s any instability for certificate generation?

I’m waiting for a couple hours after set my dns settings and it’s not get issued, than i can resolve my domain name.

Your certificate for mydomain.com is being issued. Status is Awaiting certificates. Make sure to create another certificate for mydomain.com when the current certificate is issued.

Hi,

Assuming all your DNS settings are correct (e.g both A/AAAA set, and there is nothing like Cloudflare’s orange-cloud proxy in front to complicate that), it may be down to this ongoing issue delaying other things from working. I’d wait for that to be resolved and see if your issue goes away with it:

This is the error we’re getting, you may be able to see this with fly certs show <hostname>:

Error authorizing certificate "<hostname>": Error creating new order :: too many certificates (5) already issued for this exact set of domains in the last 168 hours: <hostname>, retry after 2023-03-06T09:51:27Z: see https://letsencrypt.org/docs/duplicate-certificate-limit/

This happens when you add/remove a domain several times, or get certs for it from other services.

I didn’t know about this limitation. It makes sense!

I tried again a few hour later and it works. Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.