Can't deploy, scale, or restart app

The build succeeds on the remote builder, but I get this at the end of the deploy:

image size: 128 MB
==> Creating release
--> release v219 created

--> You can detach the terminal anytime without stopping the deployment
==> Monitoring deployment
Error 1 error occurred:
	* No deployment available to monitor

fly status shows a running build indefinitely:

App
  Name     = the-volume          
  Owner    = w1n                 
  Version  = 220                 
  Status   = running             
  Hostname = the-volume.fly.dev  
  Platform = nomad               

Instances
ID      	PROCESS	VERSION	REGION	DESIRED	STATUS 	HEALTH CHECKS     	RESTARTS	CREATED   
edb843a3	app    	214    	lax   	run    	running	1 total, 1 passing	0       	1h46m ago	
3123840e	app    	214    	lax   	run    	running	1 total, 1 passing	0       	1h46m ago

I’ve also done a fly restart and scaled the memory via the dashboard. This increments the version number but the instances don’t restart. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

1 Like

We are investigating some problems with deployment monitoring. You can watch status.fly.io for updates.

Unfortunately, I’m seeing the same exact issue. Previously, I’ve been able to deploy with --local-only but this time around, it’s still failing to deploy -

--> You can detach the terminal anytime without stopping the deployment
==> Monitoring deployment
Error 1 error occurred:
	* No deployment available to monitor

Checking fly status -

$ fly status
App
  Name     = xxx                     
  Owner    = xxx  
  Version  = 56                                     
  Status   = running                                
  Hostname = xxx.fly.dev                  
  Platform = nomad                                  

Instances
ID      	PROCESS	VERSION	REGION	DESIRED	STATUS 	HEALTH CHECKS     	RESTARTS	CREATED    
93639246	app    	52     	hkg   	run    	running	1 total, 1 passing	0       	22h35m ago	
4fbbe424	app    	52     	ord   	run    	running	1 total, 1 passing	0       	22h36m ago	
01606628	app    	52     	nrt(B)	run    	running	1 total, 1 passing	0       	22h37m ago

I’ve tried to deploy a few times now and the running version is v52 but the activity on the overview page shows v56.

1 Like