Account deleted?

Hi, I don’t know if this is the correct place to ask for help but i think my account has been deleted?

I was trying to use my app and it didn’t work. I went to the website for it and it didn’t load. When I tried to log in, it says that my username or password is wrong (even though I use a password manager), so I tried resetting my password but I don’t receive an email (I’ve waited half an hour and don’t see any outrages).

Can anyone help me? This account is a new one just to post here, I would like to be able to access my old one. Thanks in advance.

Note: I am trying the email address I registered with because I can see the activate account email. I have also checked that.

Hi there. Your account doesn’t seem to be deleted, it seems you used a different set of . in your address provider as in you’re trying to login with (example) l.ubie.n@ instead of lubie.n@. Can you try that?

That was it! Still confused with having emails on the correct address but no account :sweat:… but who knows.

Thanks a lot and sorry!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.