Unable to launch an instance (You hit a Fly API error)

Hi,

I’m trying to launch a simple instance using this Shopify app starter kit.

But my instance launch keeps failing with the below error. I would love to use fly.io but, not sure how to debug this error.

failed fetching alloc 49f0381d-76e8-e21a-7883-ec7c44ec1c2a: You hit a Fly API error with request ID: 01GGNJM9QF5KT2THFPBMN3QFV4-lax--> v1 failed - Failed due to unhealthy allocations - no stable job version to auto revert to and deploying as v2

same here

image found: img_n37qpol2gznpmz69
==> Creating release
--> release v4 created

--> You can detach the terminal anytime without stopping the deployment
==> Monitoring deployment

1 desired, 1 placed, 0 healthy, 0 unhealthy [restarts: 1] [health checks: 1 to 1 desired, 1 placed, 0 healthy, 0 unhealthy [restarts: 2] [health checks: 1 to 1 desired, 1 placed, 0 healthy, 0 unhealthy [restarts: 2] [health checks: 1 to 1 desired, 1 placed, 0 healthy, 1 unhealthy [restarts: 2] [health checks: 1 total]
Failed Instances
failed fetching alloc 05c141ff-997f-51ef-0614-768243ef3253: You hit a Fly API error with request ID: 01GGNPMW3PEBHZ003TQC155DPD-hkg--> v4 failed - Failed due to unhealthy allocations - no stable job version to auto revert to and deploying as v5 

--> Troubleshooting guide at https://fly.io/docs/getting-started/troubleshooting/
Error abort

Just an update: I just successfully deployed.
There was an error that is supposed to be panic-ed in the golang code but the error was not printed under the flyctl deploy command.

Figured it out.
The actual issue was that the VM was running out of memory in the default settings (256 mb VM)
Found that through fly logs
Increased the memory to 512mb with flyctl scale memory 512 and the app worked.