So I went and tried the fly-log-shipper, well

As you can expect :slight_smile:

All logs are INFO leveled and same multiline issue as you’d get from simply passing Docker logs to syslog.

Good luck with that

I’m not sure what you expect to happen here. You can output JSON logs from your app and parse them with a Vector transform: JSON Parser Transform | Docs | Vector

If I was down to setup in-app logging I’d rather go with Sentry or even better setup something like winston and then I could pretty much do all I want from there.

The whole point of this is the integration between the raw container logs and services like Betterstack.

@thoughtsunificator I don’t know whether this is a language issue for you, but this is the second time you’ve made a needlessly aggressive post here (this was the first one), and you haven’t posted much, so that’s quite a high ratio.

This is a forum in which people try to resolve technical issues, often under pressure. There is no need for your hectoring, sarcastic tone, and it is unwelcome. Please try to be more objective and less aggressive in your communication.

@thoughtsunificator your posts are uncivil and keep getting flagged. Don’t do that. You’ve gotta follow our code of conduct to use this forum.

your platform is uncivil, your work is uncivil not my posts. keep treating your customer like they’re as useless as your platform is and it’s going to be the next Heroku soon enough. Don’t bother replying i’m muting the thread.

When we say “uncivil” we mean “rude”. You’re containing to be rude after a warning so you’re getting banned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.