Yaeger
October 25, 2022, 2:48pm
1
This suddenly started happening. DNS downtime on Fly’s end?
The only thing I changed a few minutes ago was this fix:
[image]
I was about to post an angry message on the forum thanks. I will try this fix.
Yaeger
October 25, 2022, 2:55pm
2
Works again now, after about 10 mins
Yaeger
October 25, 2022, 3:07pm
3
Do you know what went wrong here? @fideloper-fly It was on a staging server this time, but I’m scared this will happen on prod one day.
Yaeger
October 25, 2022, 3:13pm
4
Also getting DNS error on an external service we’re using… Hm I’m not sure if this a Fly issue or not, but weirdly it only happens on the staging machine.
I’m not sure, I’m sorry! It’s a DNS issue tho. It’s always DNS.
Yaeger
October 25, 2022, 3:21pm
6
Yea I wish we could live without