LHR hardware failure prevents me from moving app to different region and deploy

I have a deploy that fails and I have a dashboard message that says we’re having some issues in LHR.

Here is the dashboard message:

Some of your apps in LHR are on a host which has suffered a hardware failure and will be down for an extended period. You are not being charged for the resources on this host. You may await the host’s return to service, or you may spin up new Machines in the region and restore from backups.

On fly.io if I view my machines the interface says “There was an error loading machines”.

I tried moving my machines over to the EWR region, but there is one machine in LHR that I’m unable to destroy.

Here is the machine ID and name:

91851e1c4550e8* holy-dream-9230

Could you please assist with getting this machine removed, I believe it is due to the crash that happened on Fly in LHR.

When I’m trying to deploy at the moment I’m receiving error: “Error: failed to fetch an image or build from source: error building: failed to solve: Canceled: rpc error: code = Canceled desc = grpc: the client connection is closing”.

Its very frustrating not being able to deploy for the last 6 days.

Hi, could you please share the complete log when trying to deploy? Preferably with LOG_LEVEL=debug

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.