LHR servers seen to be down

Website hosted on LHR servers started been inaccessible no more around 10 minutes ago.
No deployments have been done today, so it’s probably not an issue from my side.

Anyone else having this issues?

1 Like

Also around few days ago when I deployed my site I’ve got this error:
Checking DNS configuration for ******.fly.dev
Error: expected 1 A records for ******.fly.dev., got 0

I’m not using CNAME to *****.fly.dev, but A/AAAA records to IP addresses directly, so I ignored it (plus the deployment was successful anyway as my updates were applied to the live site). Is this related to why the site is not accessible anymore?

Can concur. I’m also not able to deploy anything either.

fly machine list - returns 2 of my machines, but one of them seems broken. It might be the reason onto why site does not work anymore:

ID NAME STATE REGION IMAGE IP ADDRESS VOLUME CREATED LAST UPDATED APP PLATFORM PROCESS GROUP SIZE
6e82972f7e24d8 empty-snow-5437 started lhr :deployment- ipv6-address 2023-06-19T00:39:20Z 2024-02-03T11:30:00Z v2 app shared-cpu-1x:512MB
5683dd6f1e4668 old-smoke-9906 started : 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z

I also cannot stop / restart / destroy this faulty machine…
Fly machines page also seems to show “There was an error loading machines” error :frowning:

Yep :neutral_face:

There is an update on the status page now:

@greg any ETA on when LHR will be back online?

@android I don’t know. Unfortunately I don’t work for Fly and so can only access the same information you have.

If they report which data centre they use in LHR (e.g Equinix) you could check with them directly, but I don’t know if they do.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.