I deployed my app and [[statics]] immediately started taking 1min to send

There was no related change in the image - deploying a previous image had the same behavior.

My static files started taking 1min to transfer. This caused my app to also hit hard limits on connections due to all the pending static file requests.

I fixed this by removing the [[statics]] sections from my fly.toml and magically everything started working.

All the while status.fly.io says All systems operational. I question that page. Please keep it updated.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.