I can't login to my account

Hi, im trying to login to my account but the page just get reloaded. The last thing i did was connect my github account and now i can’t access my fly account. Also Fly status says everything is operational so idk what to do.

Hi,

Could it be connected to this issue perhaps?

1 Like

Hi @Richardial can you describe a bit more the steps you take and if possible which URLs are appearing in each step? Not being able to login is awful and I’d love to help more.

Ok, so i put my email and password in Sign In · Fly, but the page just reload itself, it doesn’t show any message or anything. This happened after i connected my github account to Fly. Also i tried to login through github sign in and again Sign In · Fly just reload itself

Help, i still can’t login to my account, there is no message in the left bottom of the page

We’re currently having issues with connectivity, we’re working to resolve this ASAP

is it related to errors when I’m trying to run fly deploy?

Error: failed to fetch an image or build from source: error connecting to docker: server returned a non-200 status code: 500

Error: failed retrieving current user: server returned a non-200 status code: 503

yep, exact same thing. as i’m writing we figured out the exact cause, and are working to mitigate the issue

1 Like

Hi, i see the issue is resolved but i still can’t login.

Help :frowning: