Graphql Client At Edge

I really love the concept of Edge infrastructure for web applications and also excited about Fly.io and how easy it makes the deployment of such applications.

I have been working on a framework called Fringe (GitHub - bishwenduk029/fringe: Edge-runtime for serveless functions and graphql).

It allows executing functions and graphql at Edge. File paths to functions and graphql files become REST endpoints on deployment.

It would be great if you could take some time to review the concept and let me know your feedback/suggestion even negative. Intent of the framework is to provide modern tooling with minimal friction for developers to convert an idea into app.

[EIDT]: A more detailed explanation of purpose I have tried documented here.

Looks cool, though I would say one of the advantages of GraphQL is monolithic endpoint so having multiple routes (e.g. /graphql/space, /graphql/solar, /graphql/planet, etc) is counter-intuitive. It’d be better if they were all merged into one /graphql endpoint that ran as separate functions depending on the GraphQL Query / Mutation.

EDIT: sorry, I misunderstood the purpose of the project. Disregard this comment.