FLy status shows up but app is down for seven hours

App logs show:
2023-03-10T02:41:13Z proxy[2c4c50e7] ord [warn]Could not proxy HTTP request. Retrying in 1000 ms (attempt 60)
App is down.

Dashboard status shows:
Service Interruption7 hours ago

A host failure is preventing access to some volumes and machines.

Effected Apps:

New error is:
error.message=“could not find an instance to route to” 2023-03-10T02:50:51Z proxy[2c4c50e7] ord [warn]request.method=“GET” request.url=“https://xxxxx.fly.dev/” request.id=“01GV4PSS5D3ER234E227FQBKPH-ord”

I have restarted the app and redeployed. Any suggestions?
thanks
S.

I am having a similar problem. App is currently inaccessible.
2023-03-10T03:01:08.495 proxy[a0a1e801] hkg [warn] Failed to proxy HTTP request (error: no known healthy instances found for route tcp/443. (hint: is your app shutdown? is there an ongoing deployment with a volume or using the 'immediate' strategy? if not, this could be a delayed state issue)). Retrying in 1000 ms (attempt 90)

My app is inaccessible as well. I would ignore it if the global status page showed problems but the status system seems to think that all is ok… Fingers crossed this will get fixed shortly.

@semdinsp I’m looking to see what’s up with your app, it seems like the health check is clearing but the service isn’t getting marked active on our edges. It should be back up soon.

@JackyLe Your app appears to be crashing repeatedly due to out of memory errors. The “no known healthy instances” are probably happening during the restart process.

1 Like

thank you so much. I will just wait patiently. I appreciate the response.

thank you … back up. cheers.

Hmm my app isn’t working either but the status says it is fine. It has been running for about 7 months without incident and of course the day before a big event it has a problem…

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: App went dead

@kurt Hi, I’m having the same problems with my app, I scaled it down to 1 instance and provided healthchecks… Don’t know what more can I do. Can you please help me?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.