Hi. Looks like a bug in Postgres on Fly.
Trying to set up External Connections but it fails though it worked 2 months ago and actions are super simple, no way to do anything wrong.
- I’ve created Postgres cluster (postgres 14.6 is the latest on fly at the moment)
- I’ve attached IP v4 to it’s app
- I’ve created fly.toml as per instructions External Connections · Fly Docs
- Deployed, no errors in terminal
a. But it proposed to Migrate 1 existing machines into Fly Apps Platform which does not work and fails.
b. I’ve recreated app from scratch and declined migration which just didn’t work.
- But deployed app is constantly relaunches looking in Monitoring (just every 2 seconds infinitely)
I already did this procedure 2 months ago and everything worked, so clearly looks like a bug.
Not sure where to report that, support does not want to receive report from Hobby plan and refusing email.