could not complete HTTP request to instance: connection error: connection reset

After the incident on April 24, on the 25th I had problems with 3 of the 4 machines I had reserved.

These machines began to respond to the vast majority of requests with the following message: could not complete HTTP request to instance: connection error: connection reset

Finally I had to build new machines, which did not present the problem.

My question is, every time there are service outages, will I have to recreate my machines? Is there any way to detect the problem earlier? Is this normal?

It should be noted that after the incident on April 24, I executed the fly doctor command on the application and everything responded satisfactorily, but at the time of the incident, when hundreds of users needed to use my platform, the machines presented the failure and therefore my platform .

I am facing a simliar issue when proxying behind CF, without proxy it doesnt appear, also it only appear on requests with a body.

Fly is experiencing an outage, but fixes have been implemented. See Fly.io Status - Elevated errors and connectivity problems

2h was before the outage and i experience the issue simliar as the user before the past days/day

seems to work now again for me

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.