Can't deploy with error "cannot unmarshal string into Go struct field"

My Github action is now terminating the deploy with an error statting: Error failed loading app config from /github/workspace/fly.toml: json: cannot unmarshal string into Go struct field Experimental.experimental.cmd of type []string

I’ve changed very little in my app since the last time I could successfully deploy so I suspect this is once again a bug that Fly needs to work out. I’ve encountered many issues with deploys for the Remix app I’m developing. Anybody else see this error recently? I tried to scale up my app for more memory but that did not fix anything.

Hey, sorry for the trouble. This should be fixed in the latest release, v0.0.453, which will come out in the next 20 minutes or so.

Is this fixed yet? I’m now getting it.

I just started getting this too

I’m getting this too. App deploy stopped working because of this error.

good morning, i have started getting this error when i try to deploy my app

Error failed loading app config from: /home/runner/work/osc/osc/fly.toml: json: cannot unmarshal string into Go struct field Experimental.experimental.cmd of type []string

Hi all, we released flyctl v0.0.459 about 7 hours ago. I suspect that caused these issues. I’m investigating now. We’ll rollback shortly if we don’t find a fix.

We have fixed this issue in v0.0.462, which was released a few minutes ago.

1 Like

brew installation is still have the previous version with this bug