Timeouts on dashboard

I am trying to switch to “Monitoring” tab for one of our app. It almost always throws me back to dashboard with error “Timeout”. Why the panel is unresponsive at times? (no issues with my network, everything else except fly working flawlessly.)

I am guessing there’s just too many logs for the webpage to keep up, because it is responsive for us (some 5 log lines, < 200 chars each, per second). As an alternative, you could use flyctl logs -a <appname> from the command line.

I don’t think this is the case. We have just a few lines of logs there. You should check your API logs. I am getting this even while loading application list for our organisation. Check screenshot.

1 Like

The APIs are so slow, even stats are not loading at times. After waiting for a few seconds and refreshing works fine.

Something very similar happening for me, although it’s the entire API that’s underperforming. Loading the list of apps is super slow, and it seems like it times out (longpolling fallback endpoint) and then tries again. Been like this for a few days now, intermittently.

Edit: when it does load, it takes a while. But for the most part, nothing is really loading at all.

Edit 2: Also getting HTTP 502s.

Edit 3: Also getting “context deadline exceeded” errors when proxying a postgres instance. Note: I would have opened up a new issue, but I have a sneaky feeling it’s related to the API issues being seen here.