The certificate for * has not been issued yet.

Certificates are not issued even if we followed docs and have other instances on fly.

We tried to recreate the certificates starting from scratch but it doesn’t seem to work.

Instance **redacted**

Can you tell us which hostname this is or which app? I can’t find it with the information you’ve given me.

Sure!
App: **redacted**
Hostname: **redacted**
Organization: **redacted**

Ok I thought I was looking for a wildcard hostname because the title includes * which is the symbol for wildcard certs.

This should now be fixed (manually). I’m going to deploy a change so this doesn’t happen again.

Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to make the title generic.

Thank you for you support, jerome!

1 Like

Hi I’m also encountiering some certificate issues. No matter what domain I try to install to my project it doesn’t deploy. Im trying to deploy this one right now *redacted*

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve been trying to fix this for a few days and I think I’m getting close.

Your particular case should be resolved momentarily.

1 Like

Hi @jerome ,there is a same issue like awaiting-certification-11-hours. Could you please help with that?

One possible suggestion: May we reuse the issued, qualified and not expired certs?

This should now be fixed for your hostname. At least for the ECDSA certificate which should be enough.

I waited about 40 minutes and it worked.

Update available 0.1.33 -> 0.1.41.
Run "flyctl version upgrade" to upgrade.
The certificate for aidrake.org has been issued.

Hostname                  = example.org
DNS Provider              = inhostedns
Certificate Authority     = Let's Encrypt
Issued                    = rsa,ecdsa
Added to App              = 40 minutes ago
Source                    = fly