Select default organization

Hi, is it possible to set a default organization in the dashboard? For me, Personal is the default, but everything I do is in my “Company” org, so I have to switch every time.

I understand I could solve this with a bookmark… but I just can’t remember to use them…

Cheers.

1 Like

Hi @jarrod

As of right now the Personal organisation is the first organisation you see in the dashboard and unfortunately there isn’t a way to change it.

+1 here, this is quite confusing for companies trying to collaborate. It would be great to set the default organization. Today, I needed to update my billing information, but I couldn’t figure out how. I thought that “Teams” would help, but that’s something else entirely. Then, I found the dropdown at the top. Making this default would be very nice so that I’m not staring at a bunch of empty items at login. Please open an enhancement request to add this feature!

1 Like

I’ve read the community support guidelines, which say to get a paid plan to open a formal request for such a feature. I have a paid plan, but apparently not one which includes support, so I’ll upgrade that now and file a proper enhancement request, since this will benefit many, many users. <3

Hey @tresf, thanks for your feedback!

1 Like