New account, app "aura-enrong" auto-suspended after first deploy, can't redeploy

Hi! I’m on the free tier. My app aura-enrong (org: personal) was suspended automatically a few hours after its first successful deploy. flyctl deploy now fails with “unauthorized”, though flyctl scale count still works, so it doesn’t look like an auth problem on my end, and I don’t see any verification or billing prompt in the dashboard. It’s a small personal portfolio project :one web service, shared-cpu-1x, scale-to-zero, no abuse. Could a staff member check why it’s suspended and lift it if possible? Happy to verify my account or provide any details. Thanks!

Hey Peter! A couple things here I want to address!

First, your app isn’t suspended in the sense of any ban or any restriction. Suspended just means your machine is offline and utilizing that scale to zero you mentioned. Just to clarify, “suspended” doesn’t mean we at fly suspended your application - just that it’s waiting for traffic.

I’m actually not sure what’s happening with the “unauthorized” error you’re receiving with fly deploy. If you’d like, you can open a support ticket through the dashboard and we can troubleshoot in a little more detail? You should have access to the free 30 day support trial we offer.

And lastly, I’ll note that we do not offer a free tier of service. All usage of the platform incurs charges and each month you’re charged for the previous month’s usage. You can find information on pricing here: https://fly.io/docs/about/pricing/ and information on billing here: https://fly.io/docs/about/billing/

Hope this helps!