Network issues - JNB

Is anyone else encountering network problems in the JNB (Johannesburg, South Africa) region?

I have been noticing frequent disruptions in the network connection, lasting for about 15-20 minutes, and then restoring. This issue seems to be unique to the JNB region as my application, which monitors website uptime worldwide by consuming a queue in the IAD region, is running without any problems in five other regions.

1 Like

Hi @marco,

We observed a ~15-20 min, partial network interruption between jnb and a dozen or so regions (including iad) about an hour ago, between 2023-05-02T16:53:00Z2023-05-02T17:10:00Z, we haven’t seen any further interruptions beyond that single event. Hope this info helps!

2 Likes

Thank you @wjordan, this confirmation is helpful in ruling out my application as the source of the problem.

However, I experienced the same issue yesterday between 2023-05-01T13:05:00Z2023-05-01T13:25:00Z.

Would it be possible to add the new regions to the status page and provide notifications for these small interruptions in the future?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.