FFMpeg/FFProbe cannot load binaries ("Unable to load FFProbe")

Hi @fideloper-fly,

Thanks for the idea to use the newer Docker image. I started from scratch, generating a project by creating an artisan file and running fly launch. I then configured everything as per the documentation you linked (albeit with a few extra changes to the Dockerfile that I can note for you if you like, as it might be helpful for others in the future) and got the application deployed.

Upon testing, I now get the following, much more clear, exception:

{"message":"Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/ffmpeg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html:/dev/stdout:/tmp)","context":{"exception":{"class":"ErrorException","message":"Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/ffmpeg) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html:/dev/stdout:/tmp)","code":0,"file":"/var/www/html/src/Controller/WebhookController.php:57"}},"level":300,"level_name":"WARNING","channel":"php","datetime":"2023-03-30T16:28:13.642328+00:00","extra":{}}

This seemed very much related to a post you commented on, so I checked the /etc/php/8.2/fpm/pool.d/www.conf file and indeed it contains these lines:

; @fly settings:
; Security measures
php_admin_value[open_basedir] = /var/www/html:/dev/stdout:/tmp
php_admin_flag[session.cookie_secure] = true

Since this seems like an intentional security measure, how do you suggest that I continue? :slight_smile: