Failing to connect to db, :nxdomain

Hi,
I’m trying to deploy my app for the first time, it’s a bog standard phoenix 1.7 app. I’ve done fly.launch and I continually get :nxdomain trying to run my migrations.

I tried hardcoding my Repo settings in runtime.exs to socket_options: [:inet6] but that didn’t fix it either.

Hey @andyleclair, without seeing how you’ve got things set up, the only thing I can tell you for sure is that Ecto isn’t able to find the domain you have configured for the database.

This may be happening for a bunch of reasons. If you’re able to share your config and what database you’re using for this deploy I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Hey there @matthewlehner thanks for taking the time to help me out. My app’s config is bog standard, generated from a recent mix phx.new, I don’t know why anything there wouldn’t be working. The db is called mopeds-db if that’s helpful? FWIW I also have had issues connecting to the remote console of my app. fly ssh console --pty -C "/app/bin/garage remote" fails every time with Could not start IEx CLI due to reason: :noconnection

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.