Just want to ask if how can I deploy my Django web app?
I’m a graduating student of BSIT in the Philippines, and my capstone project is Facial Recognition Attendance System with Payroll and Project Management.
can anyone guide me on how can I deploy my app.
thanks and have a good day
There are a ton of little nuances when it comes to launching/deploying your first app, that for me personally, the best way to deploy is by doing. I would start here:
- Make sure you have flyctl installed- Install flyctl · Fly Docs
- Sign up- Sign up · Fly Docs
- Then sign in- Sign In · Fly Docs
- And now try to launch your app- Launch the App · Fly Docs
- Deploy your app- Deploy a Fly App · Fly Docs
These are the overview docs to help you along the process
Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.