Could not find a Dockerfile, nor detect a runtime or framework from source code. Continuing with a blank app

It’s been quite difficult to know the app name and also to see the build section in the file, since the fly launch will create toml file there is no way I can easily reproduce the fly.toml file, maybe some hint will help here, I am also suspecting I am running the application from the wrong directory> It been quite difficult to know the app name and also to see the build section in the file, since the fly launch will create toml file there is no way I can easily reproduce the fly.toml file, maybe some hint will help here, I am also suspecting I am running the application from the wrong directory been quite difficult to know the app name and also to see the build section in the file, since the fly launch will create toml file there is no way I can easily reproduce the fly.toml file, maybe some hint will help here, I am also suspecting I am running the application from the wrong directory.

I see that you have tagged this post as ruby. To launch an app, at a minimum we will need to know what dependencies will need to be installed and how to start the application. For Ruby that is accomplished by a Gemfile and a config.ru file. If you run fly launch in a directory that contains both of these files we will provide you with a Dockerfile that can be used to deploy your application.

@rubys I tried searching for the directory that contains the Gemfile and config.ru I think its saved on the vendor folder but I still have the same error.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.