Can't access Flaps via WireGuard

I am trying to push an update to a few of my hosted apps but I’m not able to connect to my machines at all. All of them are running and working when I run fly status – but I cannot connect to push updates.

When I run fly doctor it tells me that this is likely a platform issue and to contact support, but then the support page pushes me here… so here I am.

Has anyone else come across this issue? What are the steps to solve it?

fly doctor
Testing authentication token... PASSED
Testing flyctl agent... PASSED
Testing local Docker instance... Nope
Pinging WireGuard gateway (give us a sec)... PASSED
Testing WireGuard DNS... PASSED
Testing WireGuard Flaps... FAILED
(Error: wireguard dialer: expected 404, got 503)

We can't access Flaps via a WireGuard tunnel into your personal organization.
This is likely a platform issue, please contact support.

Hi, can you run LOG_LEVEL=debug fly doctor to get more details as to which API endpoint is 503ing on you?

What do you get if you run e.g. fly auth whoami or fly apps list? same error?

Thanks!

Soon after posting this, the fly doctor command starting reporting all as PASSED and I was able to connect as I normally would.

So while I’m not sure what originally caused the error – it does seems to be working as expected now.

Since ~19:08 UTC on 2026-09-30, the WireGuard gateway ord2 (ord2.gateway.6pn.dev,
209.177.158.249:51820) stopped delivering traffic from our WireGuard peers to our Machines in
org “personal”. Handshakes, the gateway resolver and Machine-to-Machine 6PN all kept working.
As of 21:46 UTC the site-to-site peer is mostly recovered, but the flyctl agent’s peer on the
same gateway still cannot reach Machines, and `fly doctor` still fails.

LOG_LEVEL=debug fly doctor

FAILED
(Error: wireguard dialer: expected 404, got 503)

We can't access Flaps via a WireGuard tunnel into your personal organization.
This is likely a platform issue, please contact support.

Hi! this should be fixed now.