Upstash: DFW region showing read errors

My app uses Upstash redis servers directly in the deployed region. Meaning I don’t use read replicas, just a single redis server for my app in each region.

I have deployed two redis servers, one in syd, and another in dfw. The syd redis server has no issues.

Since around 26th Aug 20:00 UTC, I am getting read errors only from my dfw redis server. Errors:::

Error while reading line from the server. [tcp://fly-dfw.upstash.io:6379]

dfw [info]{"message":"Error while reading line from the server. [tcp://fly-dfw.upstash.io:6379]","context":{"exception":{"class":"Predis\\Connection\\ConnectionException","message":"Error while reading line from the server. [tcp://fly-dfw.upstash.io:6379]","code":0,"file":"/var/www/html/vendor/predis/predis/src/Connection/AbstractConnection.php:132"}},"level":400,"level_name":"ERROR","channel":"production","datetime":"2022-08-27T02:01:42.935975+00:00","extra":{}}

I have deployed a brand new upstash redis server an hour ago with a paid 200M plan but same errors and the redis server is not under any load.

App code is identical in syd and dfw, only the redis hostname / password changes.

Can anyone help me debug the dfw redis server ??