Platform hiring status?

Saw that platform hiring was paused in an HN thread, and was wondering if candidates already in the pipeline were still being considered or not.

I did a workday almost 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back.

It’s likely I’m not the only one in this position and would be useful to know what to expect for candidates already in the pipeline.

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t know, but I’d guess it’s simply they are very busy at the moment :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess it doesn’t hurt to put that up on the jobs site or on github readmes, loud and clear, if they haven’t already. “Very busy” / “don’t like” / “growing pains” / “day job” are lip-service at best, and patronizing at worst, because it cuts the wrong way especially when candidates have been through the grind already. Walk the talk, as they say.

@ignoramous True. Partly why I bumped the thread by replying.

1 Like

If you’ve done any part of the process, you should have received a response. The ‘hiring’ messaging is for new applicants.

I will figure out why you haven’t heard back from us and make sure you get a response by tomorrow. I’m very sorry about that, we don’t want to ghost people and will do our best to make it up to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.